Catalyst was named the fastest growing cloud accounting firm in Canada. Periodically, we will be exploring different cloud based apps that are part of our recommended Tech Stack. This week we have Plooto.
Plooto is an easy way for businesses to pay vendors, collect money from clients, and more. All you need is an email. Plooto takes care of all the administrative paperwork that comes along with payments, and connects accounting software to auto-load upcoming payments. Once payments are completed, accounting records are automatically updated.
What does it do?
- Ready-made payments synced automatically
- Connect Plooto with your accounting software like Quick Books Online to auto-load upcoming bills and invoices. Reduce data entry and errors with ready-made payments.
- Easy Payment Approval
- Set up and customize your payment approval process, and approve payments quickly from anywhere.
- Transfer money using email
- Send the party an email through Plooto to initiate the transfer. Once they enter their bank information, payments are sent directly from one bank account to the other. It’s completely secure, and there’s no need to share sensitive financial information or deal with documents.
- Records are automatically updated
- Once the payment is complete, Plooto automatically marks invoices as “Paid” in your accounting software…no more matching payments with statements.
- Different payments, same experience
- Whether you are making domestic payments, international payments, collecting payments, or using a credit card, you can use Plooto in the same way. No confusing interfaces or varying processes – just set up your payment, and wait for the funds to transfer.
Want to know more? Check out this video:
Catalyst is prepared and excited to help you and your business navigate cloud based accounting and decide which apps would be beneficial to use for your purposes. Contact your trusted Catalyst Advisor at 403-296-0082 to get started.